Field Sales Executive / Brand Ambassador
£22000 - £25000 Base Salary + Commission / Field Based – Travel throughout the UK
- Reporting in to the directors, the focus of the role will be to actively target the re-sellers across the U.K.
- Essentially, this will be adopting a “push-pull” sales strategy by going direct to the re-sellers, qualifying their relationship with our wholesale distributors, learning what requirements they have from their end-user customers and then promoting the Mantis World brands, products and ethos.
- Build relationships with the individual sales teams of the wholesale distributors to establish trust, create business lead opportunities, product training and support their sales teams on joint calls.
- With approximately 60% of our company turnover coming from export sales into Europe, They have a real drive to increase the U.K. market presence and create market awareness of our brand, product categories and bespoke solutions with the re-sellers.
- A full, clean driving licence
- An individual who has some sales grounding, but importantly is hungry to succeed and on an upward curve in their career
- The aptitude to learn quickly and willingness to learn and develop into a senior sales person for the business in future years
- A self-starter, passionate, engaging, able to manage their own diary with excellent listening and interpersonal skills to qualify all sales opportunities within a call
- It would be preferable if the individual has some knowledge of the printwear and promotional sector
In return, the successful Field Sales Executive / Brand Ambassador will receive a generous base salary of between £22,000 – £25,000 plus commission. In addition to this, car mileage will be paid on own car or company car supplied (Co Car Tax applies). The successful candidate will receive 24 days annual leave + public holidays.
Are you interested in the role of the Field Sales Executive / Brand Ambassador?
Please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com