LEGAL & SECURITY
WHY DO WE COLLECT DATA?
We collect data to develop and manage our brand and services, help the ordering process and to tell you about products we think you may like and benefit from. We’ll collect information about you when you register an account with us or place an order. We also may collect information if you opt in to receiving marketing emails, fill out any forms on our website or via a social media account, voluntarily fill in and submit any customer surveys or enter any Mantis World competitions.
INFORMATION WE MAY HOLD:
- Your name
- Your company or business name, and position held
- Your contact information which may include postal, billing and delivery addresses, telephone number, email address and language preference
- Your order history
- Your communication and marketing preferences
- Your correspondence and communications with Mantis World including all aspects of order
HOW YOUR DATA MAY BE USED:
- To provide products and services to you.
- To manage any account that you’ve set up with Mantis World (we will only ever conduct any credit checks with credit reference agencies if you agree that we can).
- If you agree, to contact you by email and/or telephone and let you know about offers, products or Mantis World information that we reckon may interest you.
- If you agree, for any market research purposes or customer surveys relating to Mantis World and products or services.
- If you agree, to send marketing emails about products, our ranges, offers or competitions.
- To allow us to engage in effective customer service with you and to help deal with your queries and questions and perhaps suggest a style or two that we reckon you may like to consider for part of your business.
WHAT WE DO (AND DON'T)
- We promise that we won’t disclose or share, sell or give away your personal information to business partners or unconnected companies and we promise to check with you if there are any changes to this.
We may share your personal information where there is a legitimate reason or legal duty that requires this i.e. in conjunction with any fraud investigation and/or under any laws and legal regulations that apply.
WHERE YOUR INFORMATION IS STORED
We store your data on secure servers in the European Economic Area (EEA). Whilst we do everything we can to ensure all data is safe, sending information over the internet is sometimes not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit.
We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it with clear policies (and training) for all employees.
- The right of access to ask for a free copy of any personal data or information that we may hold and we promise to make that information easy to understand.
- The right to request that we amend, update or delete personal data held on you.
- The right to unsubscribe from any marketing communications that we may send you. We use Mailchimp to send our marketing newsletters and you can unsubscribe at any time by using the link at the bottom of every newsletter or by contacting the data controller at Mantis World.
HOW TO CONTACT US
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 00 44 207 224 8991
- Mail to Mantis World Ltd, 4 Foscote Mews, London, W9 2HH, UK.
Mantis World Limited. Registered address: 1 Doughty Street, London, WC1N 2PH. Registered number: 03888341. Registered in England and Wales.